Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Review - Kose Happy Bath Precious Rose Hair Cologne

Hi guys,

Today I want to review my hair cologne by Kose (gift from my cousin).. So confused how to review it because you smell it.. But I hope can help if you find some review for hair cologne.. So far, I think hair cologne just for baby but this is for adult..



this is the look.. so cute with pink metalic color ^^


behind the bottle all written in Japanesse kanji >.<"


Because curious about this I try to googling some information about this and I find it at www.sasa.com (this is not promotion just for this review use)

*this pic I grab from sasa.com as you can see the header*

And in some website *I forgot the link* told that you can use this when you go to night club to get rid of cigaratte smells.. Because I don't like go to night club just go to traditional market or mall *LOL*, the smells can last in my hair about 3 days (if I am not wash my hair LOL)

So my opinion about this are.. *dum..dum..dumm..*

Pro :
* Like the rose fragarance make me feels more feminim LOL
* The fragarance can last in my hair about 3 days
* Like the cute packaging 

Cons :
* Not sold in Indonesia
* Quite expensive about $12 - $15

See you in my next post.. XOXO ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Please ^__________^

Pucca In Love