Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

My Sangjit Haul - Part1

Hi Guys,

Before I continued I want to said : Happy Eid Mubarak for all of you who celebrate it and for the other happy long holiday ^^

Today, I wanna share about my sangjit haul.. This is the first part because some stuff I didn't get or I still thinking what else should I buy >.< 

Because I will bring all this stuff for my engaged day, I can't review for you maybe later or you can browsing it by yourself..
Here the stuff :


This stuff that my boyfriend will give to me on my engaged day, actually I bough and choose it my self ^^
La Tulipe Cleaner Face Set (free lip moist too) ^^
Luric De Varens Love Parfume
Jasaeng Skincare
La Tulipe Liquid Liner
La Tulipe Eyeshadow Base


This stuff that I am bring my self
Etude House CC Cream Silky
Tony Moly Aura CC Cream
Etude House Drawing Show Gel Liner
Powder Face from doctor
Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
Etude House Dear Darling Tint
Wet n Wild Lipstic (gifted by my mom ^^)

I bought 2 eyeprimer because I want to compare which one is more lasting ^^ 

Thanks for reading ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Please ^__________^

Pucca In Love