Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Holiday in My Hometown Makassar with My Boyfriend and His Mommy Part 1 ^^

Almost a year past again after my boyfriend and his mother come to Makassar to visit my family.. Such a good memories to share.. In this you can also know where place are interesting to go in Makassar City ^^
*some of the picture was taken when only my boyfriend visit Makassar too*

First place to go is Losari Beach or Pantai Losari as you can see on the television.. A lot has changed at there.. When I was a little my grandmother (from my mom side) sold chinese noodle and nasi goreng merah there and every week I can enjoy the beach smells and ice cream but now no one can sold food there..


*left : me and my boyfriend * right : me and my boyfriend mom ^^ *

Next place is nice to visit is Bantimurung Waterfall.. From Makassar to go there is about 2 - 3 hours with car.. I think Bantimurung also changed.. I remember when I was a little, a lot of butterflies there but now just just some of them I can see and good improvement because there already build a path for tourist and also already have butterflies museum ^^


*some pretty butterflies.. I love the big blue one ^^*

*my little sister as a tour guide at Butterflies Museum - Bantimurung*


*the waterfall*

The other beach is Tanjung Bunga Beach.. All beaches in Makassar have black sand.. 


*the love sign on the beach*

*never forget to take some photos LOL*

To be continued on the next part... XOXO ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Please ^__________^

Pucca In Love