Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My Prewedding Photos ^^

Hi Guys,

Long time not writing because of something.. Today I wanna share my prewedding picture ^^ because my special day is near (about 2 months more)


My prewedding's photos taken in Bali Island about 8 months ago when I and my Boyfriends still working there.. And I make one of my dream became true.. That is using hanbok and cheongsam ^^ even not in my wedding day blessing or tea pai ceremony


The places are :

In door at Glamz's studio (Denpasar)
Taman Ujung - Karangasem (took about 4 hours from Denpasar)
Padi Field - Seminyak
Seminyak Beach - Seminyak (why we choose this beach because the beach looks like mirror)
Here I choose some pics to share with you ^.^





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Please ^__________^

Pucca In Love