Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Comparison 3 Korean BB Cream Matte Finish : Etude House Bright Fit, Etude House All Day Strong and Skin79 Orange BB Cream

Hi all,

Today I want to share about my BB Cream. I don't want to tell you about what is BB Cream and the function because I know you can googling it.

I like to search what the favorite of Korean BB Cream for oily skin and good oil control. So I got some of them..

Here they are 


From left to right : Etude House All Day Strong BB Cream #Light Beige, Skin79 Orange BB Cream, Etude House Bright Fit BB Cream #Natural Beige


As you can see Skin79 Orange BB Cream is more light than the other and you just need put a little for all your face use and for me Skin79 BB Cream is hard to blending than the other. 
I put all this BB Cream in my face for the comparison.. I don't have acne right now but I have big pore and very oily skin especially at T Zone area >.<

 * sorry for my messy hair because so hot out there *

My Opinion about all this BB Cream :

Skin79 Orange BB Cream
Pro : 
Make my face more bright, have good oily control, use just a little bit for all my face, comes in pump tube, can cover my inperfection
Cons :
Hard to blending

Etude House Bright Fit and Etude House All Day Strong
Pro :
Have a cute packaging and also with pump too, great smells even all day use, have good oil control, easy blending
Cons :
Must use more to cover my inperfection

Repurchase all of this : maybe yes maybe no because I want to try the other Korean Brand BB Cream ^^

Note :
*All my opinion is based my true experience
*All the BB Cream I purchase with my own money
*I am using Kitty Lens for this review ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Please ^__________^

Pucca In Love