Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Geo Xtra Lens Review + My FOTD

Hi all,

Happy September ^^ 

Fiuhh.. After waiting for very slowly internet connection at home finally now I can post my review about Geo Xtra Lenses.. Actually this lenses I already purchase last month.. The Geo Xtra was a gift from seller because I bought Bella Lenses. I didn't have time to review because I am busy preparing my big day and my mom and grandma got sick..

I'm not wearing lenses everyday because I must help my mom cooking so I wear glasses ^^ but if I will wear it when go out with my friends or go to church. I will use my Bella Lenses for my big day so maybe next time I will review about it..


* all the lenses color is grey *

*as you can see my minus is about 5 :( I wear glasses from I was 12 years old *


* I compare it with my kitty lenses but now my kitty lenses already expired and have been trow it to garbage bin*

*the look when I wear it on my eyes*
My opinion about this lenses are :
Pro :
* Thinner than other lenses that I already tried before
* Make my eyes look bigger ^^
* Love the color and the pattern

Cons :
* I did not feel comfortable after wearing for 4 hours

Purchase : 
Noo.. I wanna try another lenses ^^

My other photos wearing that lenses also my FOTD after return from church.. I think my BB Cream already gone because the weather is too hot *LOL*



See you on my next post.. XOXO ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Please ^__________^

Pucca In Love